2007 m. lapkričio 6 d., antradienis

My future profession

I study at Mykolo Romerio university. This is my first year here. I have always wanted to enter this university,because it is really good and keeps high standards and quality of teaching. Futhermore, the university is very modern and exclusive. I am very proud of being a student of this university.
I have chosen studies of law and penitentiary work. That means I want to be a lawyer or to work some kind of juridical work. I think law is interesting and attractive subject to study. Besides, it is very useful to gain knowledge about law nowadays,because there are so much unfairness and cruelty in our society. There is lack of people who fight against these negative phenomena. So I am going to do that and to try to make our future life better and easier.
I have decided to connect my future with law, so I hope that lawyer's profession will always be very popular, needful and promising. I will try to do my best in studying law, to take everything that the university can suggest to it's students in order to make my studies qualitative and meaningful and to become a professional lawyer. Wish me good luck!

2 komentarai:

R. Žėkaitė rašė...

Personally me, it was very interesting to read this composition because of Girėna ideas about our university and her determination to fight agains offenses. In addition to this, it is very important that thought about your profession and university is positive.

ASablinskaite rašė...

I am glad that you are happy studying here and I hope your positive attitude will lead you all the time when you will study here ;)