2008 m. gegužės 9 d., penktadienis

SELF- ASSESSMENT OF ESP LEARNING

WRITING SKILLS. I think that I write summaries quite well,but I have to learn more,to improve my writing skills in grammar and use of appropriate and professional words. ESP vocabulary tests are not very hard,just need to learn words and I perform in them not badly, about 70-100 percents. I do not like dictations, but we write them and my performance in them always are different,sometimes I write them well,but sometimes I make some mistakes in writing and punctuation. I do all contributions to weblogs and this task is not difficult and even interesting.
SPEAKING SKILLS. My participation in class discussions is quite well, I always say something If I have interesting and needful ideas. Presentations always are interesting: to listen to others and to present something myself. I think I make them well and with all requirements. I like speaking in pairs,because my partner usually says me a lot of exciting things and we can share our minds and evaluate ourselfs and that is going on for us not badly.
LISTENING SKILLS. Listening activities in class usually are not very easy for me, because we listen to authentic english and it is hard to understand everything clearly. Listening to podcasts was much harder, but more interesting. I have learned a lot of new words and improved my listening skills. I listen to english outside class too, but it is usually english music and films, but I think it helps to find out new things, especially new words.
READING SKILLS. Home reading is easy for me, because I can use a computer's dictionary and find out words, which I do not know. Class reading is quite well too, because texts usually are interesting and easy. So my performance in reading comprehension exercises is well, because I find all answers if I know the text well. Computer tasks which are related with reading is easy and interesting.
It is really exciting and interesting to learn foreign language for me, especially english, because it will be useful for me in my work and in all my life. I try to study it industriuosly and diligently.

Komentarų nėra: